The Incredibles (2004)Rest In Peace Elizabeth Peña
For those of you who have not seen or heard of this already, we’re trying something big and new and different!
The worlds of The Potter!verse and The Drabblocalypse are colliding in “Supernatural“‘s post-apocalyptic 2014, and a handful of refugees from safer timelines are trying to either escape or save the day.
Except this time instead of me writing ridiculous mind-numbingly long drabbles, it’s going to be more Choose Your Own Adventure. Choose everyone’s own adventure.
Do you want to be on the run from zombie-like virus-infested Croatoans or other supernatural creatures? Do you want to fight monstrous kaiju in robotic jaegers? Pick your way through the radioactive rubble of Houston, or defend survivors from over-zealous soldiers of The Acting Regional Command? Tackle any number of other unnameable horrors?
This could be ridiculously awesome, but I understand if it’s not your cup of tea That said, given the tie-in of both The Drabblocalypse and The Potter!verse, I wondered if people who joined in with those wanted to come back for the new storyline? Not even necessarily as the same character, or the same version of the same character, I would just love to have you along!
THE CAST SO FAR:
PEOPLE WHO LIKED THE PSA OR OTHERWISE EXPRESSED AN INTEREST BUT I’M NOT SURE IF THEY JUST LIKED IT OR IF THEY WANTED IN SO LET ME KNOW? (YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME, JSYK)
PEOPLE WHO I HOPE WILL JOIN US BUT IF NOT NO PRESSURE (ALSO CONSIDERABLY AWESOME)
themasterofwhat, asktheunionjackblonde, icouldbeabitmoresonic, regenerable, romanaofheartshaven, kindledbyheart, copperknickershelix, thecleverlittlesparrow, theholisticdetective, thethirdknox, dragonslayerlina, korsairkross, apinkandyellowgirl, supermerlocked, rosethebadwolf, notsolittleariel, witchofmanynames, creeperinthetardis, hotshotmoran, fakedpersona, amusedbywindows
I am also hoping to get my other blogs dusted off and back in action with this!
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.
On a level of 1 to Elsa Queen of Arendelle, how adorable are you?
(( Thank you, dear.
Also Sir Olorin of The Armorshop Quartet used it as a battlecry in The Potter!verse.
Because I really friggin’ love that quote. ))
i’m constantly torn between wanting to watch new shows, re-watching old shows and attempting to have a life that doesn’t revolve around shows
(( Joan!mun: YAY I’M GLAD YOU LIKE IT THANK YOU …I always meant to do a tie-in scene at the end of “The Potter!verse” where Ross would wake up and meet Pythagoras, but never did. Now that this is here, I’m bringing that concept back. As for what comes next?
Amyla: I DON’T KNOW
Actually, I do, but I’m not sure how long it’s going to take. First, I need to tag everyone who was involved in The Drabblocalypse and The Potter!verse, and see if they want in on this too. The ones that say “yes,” and the ones that already have, I then talk things over with and see where they want their character to end up, what they hope to accomplish, potential endgames, that sort of thing. Then I dust off some of my older, unused blogs, and away we go! ))
(( Oh right that yes. Obviously that’s Henry V. Not sure where my brain went there. But yes.
However, it’s a more direct reference to the RDJ version of Sherlock Holmes, in which RDJ!Holmes and Jude!Watson quote that line together while walking away from the mysteriously empty crypt near the beginning. I thought it would be appropriate for John to quote something stalwart and British that hearkened back to his character’s roots. ))
“When is a monster not a monster?
Oh, when you love it.” — Caitlyn Siehl (via insanity-here-i-come)
(( Kim: Excellent! I am excite! I will discuss with you when and where the landing of crashes should happen.
Care: HAHA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE except yeah you don’t want to roll on the cat’s tail by mistake. ))
(( My blog just looked breathtaking at The D’arbanvilles’ Ball.
Which, speaking of, was just not as good as last year’s. ))
(( Kim: Not intentionally, no! What part had that ring to it? Unintentional allusions always have tht fun element of synchronicity to them.
Care: alsdjflajdlfjafiasslkdalkh! SO LONG IN COMING, THIS SCENE ))